School Sport and Nursery Sessions
We offer a range of sporting activities and strategies designed to promote physical activity and health and well being across Dumfries and Galloway. By means of physical activity we develop social skills such as communication, team work and cooperation; personal qualities such as respect, resilience and confidence; cognitive skills such as decision making; creativity and problem solving; and physical competencies such as coordination, control and balance.
How we can support your school or nursery
- Curricular time sport sessions
- Breakfast, lunchtime and after school clubs
- Sports leadership sessions
- Integrating Our Fantastic 'Buddy System'. (Implementing strategies for Primary 6's to support Primary 1's through sport).
- Health weeks
- School events/family nights
- Employability sessions focusing on C.V's; Interviews; and general employability skills.
£162 (Special Offer of 1 free hour)